Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Interestingly-uninteresting day


My MSN Messenger is not working right now, i can't sign in at all and i wonder why..

Anyway, WOO HOO!!!! Apple has finally launched it's latest ipod nanos!!!I want the Orange or/and Yellow one!! I've never been a fan of Apple's ipods because i've always thought that so many people has them and it's so boring to have one too.. but this time, it's freaking nice! I have to get one soon :)

Today was rather uninteresting besides the fact that Singapore won it's first Paralympic medal (By Laurentia Tan from Equestrian).. Woo hoo to her! Soon to come, I bet there's gonna be a huge debate comparing the 'weightage' of a paralympic medal as compared to an olympic medal.. My stand is that all medal winners should be given the same honour..

From the Tennis world, the US open is finally over and Roger Federer won the Men's Singles while Serena Williams took home the woman's trophy and also claimed the world's woman number 1 spot..cool.. i supported them since the start of the tournament and yay they won! hahaha..
Amazing Race Asia 3 starts tomorrow! arh, i can't wait! 9pm on AXN everyone don't forget to catch it! hahaahah..

Still in the midst of the prelim exams and i can't wait to get my ass to HK :)
Woo hoo! Don't be horny shali!
PS: Mister Jonnie and Shali, please go to HK too :D


No comments: