Wednesday, September 24, 2008

like pikachu's thundershock..

Today has been one of the most shocking day of my academic life so far.. we start from the start of the day:

  • Passing paper 1 of accounts without completing the freaking paper! Amazing..
  • Clearing GP! yay! I'm not too shock for this one but still pretty taken aback..
  • Finding out that Clay Aiken's gay! OMG! I thought he had a baby or something..

and this is going to be the most shocking news ever: I'm freaking valedictorian! OMG!!! hahaha.. No other gag can ever replace this joke.. so go ahead, laugh at me cause i'm laughing with you.. I don't think my studies and results are like fantastic or even ideal so this title is pretty over-rated for me.. true that the idea's kinda cool since it's gonna enhance my university entry chances but i don't really wanna deprieve another better student of getting this honour, it's like stealing..

According to dictionary.com:

Valedictorian:–noun
a student, usually the one ranking highest academically in a school graduating class, who delivers the valedictory at the commencement exercises.

!!!!! HOW?!? WHY?!? WHAT?!? o god.. Some people are probably gonna bitch about me now but go ahead, I'm expecting it anyway.. Just hope that my closer friends will be more supportive and appreciative.. but it's probably not gonna happen..

No comments: