Sunday, October 26, 2008

IVP 2008

Saw this joke on The Straits Times today.. Pretty funny..

It says: I tried to get cash out from the ATM today but it said "insufficient funds". I don't know if that meant them or me.


IVP 2008 ended yesterday seeing NUS as the top institution who trashed the hell out of the other schools in both the guys and girls category making them the overall champs..

NUS Track Shirt
Some old official fell down and being the Combat Medic that Hardi is, he went up to the front to help.. nice :)




4x400m



End of third leg
Congrats to mel who bagged 3 golds and a silver

Team NUS. They won all 4 relays and the guys broke both the 4x100m and 4x400m records.. Amazingness..


I have to get to NUS!! got home to find my NS enlistment letter finally.. 14th April 2009 will be my date.. choos:)
1 more week to the A levels :)

No comments: