Sunday, December 28, 2008

27th Christmas Party and the day after

Had a small gathering yesterday at wanwen's place yesterday but there were so few AES ex-mates.. but still, it was quite nice to just hang out after some time..

Saw this picture in her cupboard and it brings back nice memories of the 4 of us back in AES track :)

Since Jackie,Vanessa and myself were early, we entertained ourselves with a game I would call: Stack-the-poker-chips-really-high-and-try-to-bang-the-lowest-chip-off-to-get-a-point.. hahahaha..

Meet Stella, she's 21, she's from China and she's not shy to dance in front of everyone :) she was entertaining, and i meant that in a non-dirty way.. :x


SO, wanwen and I hang out at Orchard today and had dinner at Shokudo.. I didn't knew there was an outlet at Heeren but i think the one at Raffles is nicer..

Probably one of my top 5 favourite drink

Emu rice.. yucks.. garlic fried rice inside..

We looked at the good old 'jokes' that xiu mai (this crazy stalker girl) used to write to me/us.. yes we still keep them because they're really really funny.. always a good laugh! :D


Gonna have a chalet the next 2-3 days so i'll probably see everyone in the new year :D 2009! yay! hopefully, i'll lose all my money during CNY and get like all 'A's for my 'A's.. PLEASE!!! hahahaha :D Happy new year ppl:D
Read a quote somewhere today while shopping around: To see the rainbow at the end, we have to first put up with the rain..

No comments: