Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEAR!! NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY
NEW
YEAR!!!

2008 has been a very tiring year.. Lots of slogging, sweat and pain.. Hopefully, 2009 will bring in the results and tie everything about my life together.. It's gonna be a life changing year so I'm really hoping for the best.. woo hoo!

Top 15 songs in Singapore for 2008:

1.Apologize-Timberland feat. OneRepublic

2.Low-Flo Rider feat T-Pain

3.Take A Bow-Rihanna

4.Stronger-Kanye West

5.With You-Chris Brown

6.4 Minutes-Madonna feat Justin Timberlake

7.Always be my Baby-David Cook

8.Check yes Juliet (Run Baby Run)-We the Kings

9.Crush-David Archuleta

10.Fall for You-Secondhand Serenade

11.Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis

12.That's not my name-The Ting Tings

13.No One-Alicia Keys

14.Easy-Paula DeAnda feat Bow Wow

15.Nine in the afternoon-Panic at the Disco

There's so many great songs i can list for 2008 but I'll keep the range within the top 15.. so Yay! Apologise always never fails to cause a wave of 'memory disturbance' in my head.. I remember I'd just sit in Daniel's room (2007 winter) and I'd always hear this song on MTV from his TV.. Everyone had that tune with them almost everywhere.. Just closing my eyes and listening to that song brings me back to Germany again.! cool.. Such experiences are so hard to get and I feel really blessed to have them.. That song actually made me felt (maybe stil feel) that I could actually really live in Germany.. Now that's what I call a good song, a song with more then just it's beats and lyrics.. How great :)

Did a little research and found the Top songs on the Billboard charts:

1.Low-Flo Rider feat T-Pain

2.Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis

3.No One-Alicia Keys

4.Lollipop-Lil Wayne feat Static Major

5.Apologize-Timberland feat OneRepublic

WOO HOO!! 2008 has been a pretty painful year.. So i'm looking forward to 2009.. Hopefully it'll be way better then 2008 because there's gonna be the release of the A Level results (I can't seem to 'forget it for a moment') hahaha.. and also NS.. Let's throw away wrap up 2008, stash it on the shelf and welcome 2009!! WOO HOO :D

No comments: