Monday, February 2, 2009

A costly weekend


It's been a 'hot' new year.. Had to visit ten thousand million places in a short period of time.. OK, exaggerating.. But it's been busy.. The last place of saturday was at wanwen's place where I lost money.. damn it! damn it! but nevermind, (as Chansey always says) it's better to lose now rather than lose out when the A level results are out.. We (Shuming and myself) stayed at ww house till i-have-no-idea-when with her uni friends (mahjong-ing) and the 3 of us had a great time chatting.. hahahahaha, i love bitching chatting sessions..
I told a freaking freaking LIE.. A stupid lie that came with a price tag (with GST but exclusive of gambling losses) of $53.50.. Damn.. hahaha.. Can't really say what lie it is because you never know who reads your blog ;) O well, I've been good today, had guests over at my place and work again.. Tomorrow will be the start of a new week.. Feb has begun, bring it!

No comments: