Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fitting in, enjoying life little by little..

I'm beginning to enjoy my 'free' life as it is now.. hahahaha.. It's become quite routine, Training in the afternoon in Gombak or MI, then work in the night.. Arrive home and sleep until 1-2pm the next day.. how nice.. hahahaha.. Besides that, I'll be out hanging around or whatsoever.. Looks like i'm fitting into the life of a slacker..

Training to day is total madness that I have to blog about it.. I had to complete 16 rounds around the track and I did :) yay me!

It's the return of reality shows! Survivor started last week and American Idol is now into it's top 36.. And it's on now with Tatiana (or something like that) performing soon.. Amazing race started this week and America's enxt top model is into it's 11th cycle on TV now.. cool :) I'm such a junkie for reality shows also.. OK, time for American Idol now! ;)

No comments: