Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My current wallpaper (-->) is cool :D love it.. haha :D
Read that a new movie about Chun Li (A street fighter) is coming up.. yay! I'm so obsessed with cartoons that fight i think.. haha.. I remember I use to lie to my mum in primary 3 that i've extra lessons in school and had to 'stay back' but I'd always go to my friend's (Jasmine-lost contact) place playing Street Fighter..

Chun Li (in case you don't know what she looks like originally):



But is the movie, it's gonna be a modern day kinda movie and the actress (Kristin Kreuk) playing Chun Li is smokin! The movie will also feature other characters like Bison, Nash (used to be my favourite),Balrog,Cantana and Vega.. Cool.. Singaporean Actor Edmund Chen is playing Huang (some other fighter I guess)..
Promotional Posters:
Can't wait!!!

No comments: