Sunday, March 1, 2009

Reactiv Outing - SMU Waikiki 2009

Yesterday was a Reactiv outing to Sentosa as well as SMU's Waikiki 2009 :) Siloso was totally bought down by SMU students and the place was rocking! I just love Sentosa :) Too bad the weather didn't hold, it started turning bad at about 1630.. Still we had fun and I had my little tan.. hahaha..

The place was totally like a club!

The rain had the organizers start a game called: Root Beer Boat Race which I almost had to play..

and there was free beer and free drinks, free fun, free everything! :D had a little too much beer thou.. hahaha.. hence the post now and not yesterday..

Hope to go to SMU soon after my results this Friday ;D
Today was an interesting Sunday.. Bought this book from Kinokuniya :)

Saw this book quite some time ago but only got it now, it's very-super-really interesting unlike your conventional superstition books.. I'm not a superstitious person but this book got me captivated at how our daily lives are actually filled with so many omens and signs.. Those interested, check it out: http://www.sterlingpublishing.com/catalog?isbn=1402755023
and! bumping into Edward Teo from AES who was working for M1 at their roadshow, I had to give some 'friendship face' and did something quite embarrassing! I had to act as some director and had to talk through some giant funnel that directors use and this was all recorded in some camera! damn it.. imagine doing that along Orchard.. Thank god there's the economic downturn or there's gonna be more people in Orchard!

Counting down the days to the all-mighty-life-changing results: 5

No comments: