Sunday, April 5, 2009

A busy day..

Today has been a rather busy day.. starting with the 4th Allcomers! In case some people are wondering why the angry post previously, it's because I can't run for this race because I got injured 2 days before! That's sad.. But I had fun and I got to eat all my junk food.. which was nice.. hahahah! Especially the Rocky Road.. So everyone had a race but me! how sad.. but i'm over it.. There's still more races in the future ;)

Then had the all important SMU interview! hahahahah :D what a blast, made friends with some guy from HCI and another girl from ACJC who was also from GM.. cool.. we made friends amoung ourselves to get so that we were not too nervous ebfore the interview, it actually helps! hahaha.. gotta search the girl up on FB :P the interview was interesting, questions about MI and my family and also the main issue of my interest on Social sciences.. I think I really said quite alot of things that im not suppose to have said.. but o well.. PICK ME! hahahaha :D

So I finally met Jon since his enlistment.. He's still alive, in one piece, good.. hahah.. But he does not look normal anymore, no offence, it's the NS hair thing.. haha!

AND finally, I forgot the put this up: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY BESTIEs- SHALI :) He's already an old man.. Hitting the 2s.. soon it'll be my turn, but anyway, happy birthday!! :D it's been great having you around ;D





No comments: