Friday, April 10, 2009

Chomping it down!

FChomp Chomp was the place to be last night :) and while waiting for our dear Lydd and KH to appear, we took some self timer snaps.. Doesn't QY look like an OL --> Old Office lady? hahahaha!

Then came the real deal, CHOMP CHOMP!
I have never been to that place before and it rocks! The food was good and the atmosphere was great :) great friends with great food makes it a great night ;)

Desert Bowl was next, all thanks to Lydd, we were introduced to this place which I happen to find cool! And the photos kept coming :)
Reading magazines like NAN YOU hahaha.. Funny name..

And the highlight: the heavenly deserts they serve.. It was awesome! Especially the Durian Puree.. It's so good you'll feel that you've left earth for a moment.. Seriously.. Go try it people! It's just around the corner from Chomp Chomp, somewhere in Serangoon.. So ya.. Haha, have fun :)

Guess where else we went..
hahaha, just miniature stuff.. Cool thou..
Thanks guys!! :D ZX,QY,KH & LYDD
My cam is a little spoilt and old, hence the blurry and funny looking pictures.. Sorry bout that :X
Today happens to be Good Friday as well as 清明.. so I went ,for the very first time, to my great grandmothers' tomb to 扫墓.. Learnt some stuff about my heritage actually..I found out she actually passed away while mum was pregnant with me.. and that my name (chinese name I think) was already fixed way before I was delivered.. Interesting.. My ancestors were from China (some part that conversed in hokkien or something like that), I think it was 3 generations before me that settled in Singapore, so that makes me pretty much 'new immigrant' in a way.. hahaha.. Great! Always good to find out about your background..

No comments: