Thursday, April 9, 2009

Last day of work

Had my last day of work yesterday and had some shopping during the day with Caryn! Meeting one last time before my enlistment..

Just looking at the food and we all know that we went to Shokudo!!! (yes yes once again) hahahah:D I had to had to have my mochi balls before I enter..

we ordered some Nabe porridge thingy and it was infested with spring onions.. gross.. But the porridge thingy is not nice.. seriously.. we didn't even ate 1/10 of it..

A little kinder joy was fun :)



And this Milk Tea rocks! It seperates the bubble tea kind from the real deal..

Shopping was next and I got a new pair of shorts :) my freaking belt broke while I was in the changing room.. retarded.. And a new pair of Adidas Sneakers.. hahahahha.. I've so many shoes already but I keep getting new pairs.. Gonna decide on throwing one out today ;)

It was our fun day out in Orchard getting our hair stuck on some sticky board.. HAHAHA :D

And taking photos with Wolverine! WOO HOO!
Then there was my last day at work :) I'm gonna miss working there, besides the fact that I've to rush down all the time and be consistently late for work, the people there are actually very understanding and nice.. They're a fun bunch, even the aunties.. Great experience :)
And the young ones, which I can better relate to at work:
Choos :) Gotta be cooking squid ink pasta now.. Will blog about this experiment tonight..

No comments: