Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dilemma



Congrats to Kris Allen!
Even thou I'm in camp I still got news that Kris won! woo hoo! I thought he's better then Adam actually.. SO anyway, this week has been rather interesting in camp.. BMT is almost ending and it's been a blast ;) just got back from a KUSHIN-BO night out with some platoon mates.. kudos to Haoxun, Bronson, Jon, Justinn :D I've got no photos to post up because my house is still in a mess from the construction and I have no idea where my cam is plus I'm bald for now and fugly so no photos are allowed.. hahahahah.. BTW, my house is gonna be done soon! can't wait :D

AND!

I got my acceptance to NTU!! WOO HOO!! I finally got some form of acceptance to some uni, to NTU's sociology to be specific.. So my dilemma now is that I have to accept the offer by 1st June BUT I only had my NUS FASS interview TODAY.. so damn it.. I'm really stuck.. Can I accept the offer and later drop it if NUS does accept me? damn it, I hate such choices.. and NUS's interview today was rather weird.. my 1st question was: So why NUS over NTU? DAMN! Anyone to enlighten me?

1 comment:

LYdD said...

WHAHAHAHA!

IF IM NOT WRONG THE DEADLINE TO ACCEPT NTU IS 1 JUNE. MEANWHILE JUST WAIT FOR NUS NEWS. SHOULD BE OUT BY NEXT WEEK!

PEACE OUT
LYDD
:):):)