Friday, May 1, 2009

Free bird..

Finally, I'm a free bird.. and yesterday was a hang out day with chansey,kim and calvin.. Had a fun day of eating and also a sushi feast.. hahahaha.. I'm cutting the details because i can't seem to upload anymore photos besides this one.. damn it..

Thanks guys :)

Caught Wolverine today with Caryn but it's such a freaking dissapointment.. I was so expecting much more.. But i'm still staying a loyal fan of Marvel.. I'm giving this movie 3/5 simply because it's X-MEN.. I also bought a Wolvering poster for my new room :) so excited, my house has started renovation works since my enlistment.. My room is in a pathetic state right now, just like I am.. So ya.. I have to sleep in the living hall and I'm tired all the time.. hahaha.. Gonna be having a NTU interview next week but it freaking clashes with field camp, I'm wondering what to do?!? o well.. Time for bed.. seriously..

No comments: