Sunday, May 10, 2009

hard week..

Yo all, I'm out ;) and I survived my first field camp from NS.. Great! It's been HELL, but it's been great knowing that I survived.. so ya hahahaha! WOO HOO! Imagine not bathing or even washing your hands for 6 days.. not shitting, and not eating properly.. sleeping in the wilderness.. It reminds me so much of Survivor.. hahahah.. I'm beginning to like NS in terms of meeting my friends there now.. It's like enrolling into a new school with new friends and stuff.. so ya.. Amazingness.. Anyway got a rescheduled NTU interview this tuesday so I'm really cite bout that because it also means I get to book out! mwah hahah! Today has been a Minds Cafe day out with the ex B2 peeps.. it was surprisingly fun, with nice Peach-Apricot drink.. Yummy!
This was last week's poster buy, thanks to Caryn for the pic! :D it's going up the wall when my new room's ready :) can't wait..
Tomorrow's mothers' day so HAPPY MUMMY DAY!!

No comments: