Saturday, July 18, 2009

hi world!

Oh O Oh O, i'm OUT :) 2nd book out, feels awesome!
Just got back from HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE :)
AWESOME!!!! Caught it with Caryn, whom I had to ask to book the tickets hahahah.. selling like hotcakes.. and Emma Watson's smoking! O man, She's seriously hot ;P Because she's so hot, and the movie was actually great, i'm giving it:

It's missing half the star to be a perfect movie because I'm still missing some links from the show that I was kinda expecting.. But none the less, great show, BRAVO!
Last week, an update :) Xiao Han's Birthday and coincided with the first book out, grabbed photos from ww (thanks!) and it was a blast.. Dinner at Curry Flavour, and nights out at Timbre! I simply love that place, good band, nice atmosphere, and I simply love the Kamikaze Shots :P and pizza too!

and lots of photo whoring! hahahaha, i actually miss doing that :)


AND AND AND! I finally bought
THE
MARVEL
ENCYCLOPEDIA
:D please people, take time to Marvel at it.. Freaking cool! I've always wanted to get this book and I finally got it, it's the best encyclopedia ever :) woo hoo!
Damn it, gotta book in like in less then 24 hours time.. freak..

No comments: