Sunday, October 4, 2009

damn

ok, my tummy hurts like mad right now but there's nothing I can do about it.. mum thinks it's stomach flu, i'm thinking HELP! hahahah. .It's been hurting since friday, something's wrong, i'm just gonna 'see how' when i book in today..
Friday night: a little outing with calvin.chee and rachael :)
Meet my new friend Storm doll :) cool right! hahaha, the first impulse was to get her! Storm rocks! WOo HOO!! Rachael thinks it's ugly, she's so wrong tsk tsk.. :X
Dinner was at Billy Bombers and I freaking found a discount coupon like a few hours ago.. damn!
MOOOO VIE- Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
So it's this place that's craving for food besides sardines and when Flint (the main dude) creates this food machine, it gets out of hand and ya, chaos! There's also the 'hero's girl' who's an ex-geek who's a weather girl.. I also like this little kiddo that's just too cute to be missed hahahaa.. It's such a funny show, and I love the scene where the giant gummy bears were attacking their little plane, if only we had gummy bears as hugh as those :D i'm giving this movie :
We caught the show in 3D so we could have food fall on our faces hahaha, way cooler that way :)
o ya, yesterday was the mid-autumn festival, nothing interesting.. didn't even went to grand's house like I usually would.. instead I was playing left for dead with shali and hilmi at cini :) fun yo! hahaha.. o ya, I have to freaking complain.. 3 times in 1 week I spent more then half an hour searching for a freaking cab in tiwon, what?!?
this morning/noon was spent at town with calvin.. have not met one of my best friend in ages! so finally, we had lunch at this place called The Hard Burger at Raffles City.. Nice place, nice food, I enjoyed the lemonade mint drink, one of their specialty drink, check it out! I've to freaking book in today, (yes finally) and pro term's gonna start, choos to the world!

No comments: