Friday, October 2, 2009

Mummy what's happening?

The world's messed up! First there was sand, then there was wind, now there's water.. Quake tremors can even be felt here in SIngapore, that's seriously crazy.. They always report such tremors in Singapore but I've never felt it myself (sadly) haha.. Typhoon Ketsuna is crazy.. Hundreds dead, perhaps more :( Let's prey and hope things get better ;)

Life's been boring and I'd expect block leave to be more fun then what I'm going through.. Always changing appiontments with friends due to messed up timetables of school.. NS screws up your life! When you're free, the whole world isn't, and when the whole world's having fun, you're stuck somewhere pruning on the ground.. DAMN!!! :@ It's ok, I've learnt the art of watching drama dvds (i'm watching 一切完美 aka perfect cut now) and entertaining my stupid self with facebook games.. They can be quite fun actually hahahaha.. and i'm going to entertain myself again..

No comments: