Sunday, March 7, 2010

OMG, it's march! it's freaking march.. this means commissioning is coming!! woo hoo! I've been bust and booking out only on saturdays recently, been heading out so often such that I don't have the time to stop and blog.. but today's a little different, i've decided to 'chill' at home till book in later hahaha.. I'm just finding time to update on malarkey land..

  • Caryn's 21st! One of my best friend turns 21 last week and it just reminds me of how old I'm getting.. damn! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
  • been heading out for poker and lan gaming the past couple of wkends, kinda got hooked on it until yesterday.. the spell's broken! hahahaha..
  • It's joint term now so we get to mingle with the entire cohort commissioning it's great and woo hoo!
  • the IT fair is coming next wk and i'm still deciding if I should get a camera.. hmm..
  • caught the movie Wolfman yesterday, freaking creepy movie, not recommended.. the english was rather classy thou.. it's totally British..

ok i've no idea what to blog about anymore, it's simply book in tonight and more next week :) woo hoo!

13 more days!

No comments: