Saturday, May 29, 2010

Winners week

This week saw the crowning of American Idol 2010: Lee!



I've not followed much for this idol series, but I've followed close enough to support another contestant called Siobhan Magnus.. She's freaking good! Then there's Lacy Brown who looks so damn hot.. o man, why didn't either of them won.. O well, Lee's not too bad, hopefully he'll give the music scene something good soon..

The final 2 at the results show was however, over shadowed with the farewell of our favourtie idol judge, Simon Cowell!



So he'ss leaving the show and ya, it's been many seasons and it's time, i guess, that makes Randy the longest judge on the panal.. Previous winners, Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino, Carrie Underwood, Jordin Sparks, Taylor Hicks ,Kris Allen (missing David Cook) and many other previous finalists such as David Archuleta, Brook White were there to perform.. Another mind blowing performance was that of Janet Jackson, freaking cool! There was also many old people which I don't really recognise but ya, they were kinda cool i guess.. The farewell, was awesome and ya, BYE SIMON!

It's winners week also because of the crowning of Miss Singapore.. Ya ya, I know it's a boring thing now, but let's face it, we definately need a Miss Singapore to represent us annually at Miss Universe (which I love watching :P) Miss Singapore was something to always look out for in the past, I remember when I was younger, I would watch it at home on a Saturday night and we would always made comments about the contestants, hahaha, such fun..







So winners week is about to end :) wonder when I'll feel like a winner once again, I've not achieved anything in a while, besides commissioning ie survive OCS (IT IS A BIG THING).. Need to achieve something soon, maybe that's why I've been feeling different ever since getting posted out from OCS.. hmmmm...

No comments: