Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reunion.-or suppose to be reunion



PC Rendezvous, decade reunion. So there was this PC reunite kinda mega party held at SAFTI yesterday. Going back to OCS with my section mates really made me felt good again. Standing at the spot I once use to stand while waiting for mum/dad to pick me for book outs. LOL. Going back to the gift shop to fund auntie Cynthia, and even going back to wing line. My OCS journey will definitely stay with me for the rest of my life. The days were really really great. Though tough, it shaped me.

So at this so called reunion, (I deemed it a failure because many didn't turn up) Alfred's gf was performing and it was actually the first time that I've truly listened to her sing. She's good yo! The event was great because I got to catch up with some yet boring because there was a lack of participation. But I had fun, sadly, I went straight from the east to the west so didn't had my cammy with me, so no pictures :)

Today has been a quiet afternoon, thankfully and I created yet another of my random mixes and got this drink :) i mixed the mango yogurt drink with some random jelly (i think it's ribena flavor).. It's an awesome drink for today's 32 degrees weather :) and my freaking discovery magazine which didn't came last month as well isn't here also. I think something went wrong somewhere. grrrr..

No comments: