Friday, October 8, 2010

that ord feeling

yo, so it's 9 Div Sports Day today and I participated in the relays and got 2 golds back :) yay! I have had such a bad tummy week after a massive stomach failure on Monday night that caused my stomach to spin round and round.. so this week is also the week for many firsts, my first platoon, my first DO.. haha, fun.. moving from one appointment to another feels rather interesting, now i know how regulars might feel when they change their posting.. it feels ORD-ish and when you come into the new territory, you feel all fresh and new like commissioning was yesterday or something.. nice..

check out this:


omg, baby girl killed by monkey, i'll love to have been the guy to shoot the monkey.

and:


100 powerful women, nice, i've always liked powerful women :)

No comments: