Monday, September 15, 2008

Prelims: Closure [Finally]



Yesterday was 中秋节.. Mid autumn festival.. It wasn't really significant this year plus I didn't celebrate it or whatsoever because of the prelims.. mum and dad kept me at home yesterday to study whist the rest of the familia went to Grandma's house.. boring.. Also went to celebrate another typical cousin's birthday party yesterday from noon..

It's the final week of the A level Prelims! :) 2 freaking write-a-lot subjects today for prelims! Management Paper 2 in the morning & Econs Paper 1 in the afternoon.. I wrote like 25 pages worth of answers in total and I really really hope they're not nonsense hahahhahah..And I even wrote till this freaking blister appeared after my management paper.. tomorrow's the last paper: accounts paper 2 :D I like accounts among all my subjects [surprisingly].. O well, after tomorrow, it's gonna be some fun before heading back to school for the final lessons before the As.. Choos :)

No comments: