Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Best attendance day in school

Today was one of the best school days of my school life hahaha.. There was like only 8 people for attendance, 6 for first Accounts period and finally 2 for management lesson in the afternoon.. wonderful! hahaahah..Ratio of boys boy to girls is 1:7 and that good little twinkle boy is ME :D hahahah! Obviously I left after the first lesson and because the whole world seems to be 'not wanting to go out' , I decided to experiment again! yay! hahaha..

2 food experiments today,

(1) Mentaiko Spicy Fish Cod Roe Pasta
(2)Baked Clams

I cheated on the sauce though and used this as the main base.

Baby Scamppis!- Shrimps (the Japanese type)

TA DA!!! IT WAS MARVELLOUS.. My best creation yet :X


Clams was delicious too! Chilli and sugar and salt and butter and frying and baking.. Great :D Was wanting to get 300g of clams and I felt like it was too little and I kept taking and taking and it was like 800g! how dumb.. must have lost my sense of weights ever since training ended..
Before:

After: Das ist wunderbar!


1 more week before school ends! and my school life will officially end.. wao.. it's been long but i'm finally near the finish line.. that reminds me of my marathon which i'm so gonna die at.. hahahaha.. choos :) O and hello SERENA! ;)

No comments: