Monday, October 13, 2008

2nd last day of school

Last 2nd day of official school.. time flies.. saturday saw myself in orchard with Raynard,Kim,Huimin & Tianshui.. Since it's the 2nd last day of school, why not look back at my personal relationships and my perceptions with/of each and every individual classmate of 06B2?

So here it goes, in this format: Name (number of years as my classmate)
  1. Anna (1) - Actually, met her before back in year 1 during the Newcastle Batam trip. But we didn't really bonded until this year through times like frisbee games etc. Nice person, easy going.
  2. Carolyn (3) - Someone I love to call during CNY for some card playing fun :) haha. Went to HK with her in year 1. Caring and understanding.
  3. Kim (2) - The momma (sometimes daddy) of my clique. What do momma's do? You can't really hate or love them enough right? haha. :D She's been a great sport in allowing us to poke fun at her. Keep it up :)
  4. Fauisza (1) - Erm, never really spoke to her before. The only time is probably during the national day celebrations.
  5. Madeline (2) - One of my first few 'Bartley friends'. She's very nice :) right jon? hahaha.. It's nice to talk to her because she always has the same sentiments as me for some reason. What a comrade :)
  6. Jesslyn (2) - A pretty happy and cheery girl that LOLs quite loudly at times. Haha. ALWAYS into boy bands and drama series. Keep the high spirits up yo! :D
  7. Kavitha (2) - Hey hey. Police woman wannabe. I always feel this sense of confusion in her everytime I'm talking to her. I don't know why thou hahahah. Still, she's very pleasant, and pretty naive. Sometimes gullible too hahah.
  8. Claudia (2) - Met her once in SLE (yr1). She's just a shemale that's crazy and loud. But beyond that madness, she often gives me this feel of 'matureness' in her. Fun to be with her if you need some random rubbish to make your day haha.
  9. Joan (2) - My PW mate :) Although simple and quiet looking, she's really not as quiet as you think. haha. Without her, our groups WR and videos and many other things would not have taken shape :) Kudos!
  10. Leow Meng Hong (3) - Also known by many other names. He's been a great friend over the past 3 years. Often flaunting his intelligence in front of us. hahah. But beyond that, he's pretty much a decent guy who's always very honourable in his words. If he says he'll do it, believe that he'll do it. Just like the case of his lost HP reward. That's a true way of being accountable to your words. :)
  11. Tian Shui (3) - I never really talked to him much in yr1 till yr2 when our clique started forming. He's always looking at LITTLE girls wiht his beng eyes. And that's pretty much I will remember of him in ten years to come hahaha. Besides that, he's someone who will always show empathy and listen to problems.
  12. Seraphine (1) - Met her in yr1 before even though she's from Bartley. Was suppose to go to HK with her as well until she backed out. Besides spending a day in orchard with her on a project before the trip. We didn't really converse much ever since.
  13. Huimin (3) - Been her classmate for 3 years now and she always seems to get things going her way even though i don't know how she does it. That takes skills. and I mean that in a nice way. She's been a nice person to work with in many occasions. From sports council to diploma projects. She's very interactive, always full of ideas and ever ready to throw them out. I feel that rumors have kinda ruin the better friendship that we could have, but nonetheless, I can sense she's a nice friend deep inside.
  14. Mithali (1) - Funny lady! Always talking in rubbish language with me. hahah. She can be very focused if she wants to be.
  15. Nazrad (1-1) - Same class in yr 1 and yr3. I've never really spoken to her much thou. But she always seems to be in a lovey dovey mode with someone.
  16. Hidayah (1) - Knew her since yr2. A straight forward gal.
  17. Sheila (3) - Even thou we've been in the same class for 3 years I've never really talked to her before. She's just quiet I guess.
  18. Hadilah (1) - Motorcycle girl. She gives me the idea that she's very a independant person and she takes her school work pretty seriously.
  19. Hanisah (3) - PW mate :) She's actually someone filled with loads of ideas as well. She was the one who actually jumpstarted the whole project for us with her PI idea. Frankly, I though she was a 'my group can go and die' kinda person until PW. Glad to have met her :)
  20. Izzah (3) - Pretty much my relationship with her is like that of Sheilas'. Except that she talks to me more as compared to Sheila. haha.
  21. Yuru (3) - Our big sister. A mature minded person who always tells the truth as it is no matter how harshly. haha. She's always such a team player, always ready to give her best for a team. I'm lucky enough to have been in her team in some cases. :)
  22. Raynard (2) - Fisherman. Always looking for a fish. hahaha. One of my best buddies in class and around in MI. He's very understanding to lots of things and maybe that's why we clique. I feel that many people actually misunderstand him because of the why he poltrays himself. Still, I'm lucky enough to have found this great friend in him. :) Cheers to friendship and beyond!
  23. Regina (3) - Total peace when you're talking to her. Also a PW mate, she's very easy going and always wanting to spread a little joy. Just like me (seriously), I think she believes in looking at the greatness of everyone :) way to go!
  24. Sharan (1) - Erm? All I can ever remember about this guy is that he's always everywhere. He's friendly, maybe a little over friendly.
  25. Yue Ling (3) - 3 years together. I find her to be a rather smart person who's able to evaluate things quite quickly. She's very sensible I feel.
  26. Suhaila (3) - 3 years. But never really spoken much to her. See Izzah with a little more talking between us. haha.
  27. Cheryl (3) - A very nice person and pinky too. Always very practical. Never doing the rubbish things most people do. She gives me the feel that she's always very afraid/worried of something. Nevertheless, she's a great girl, nice to talk to because she always gives this response that makes you feel that you're not alone.
  28. Fennie (1) - Friendly. haha. Nothing much to report.
  29. Naren (1) - He's pretty much a solo dude in class since there's only 5 guys in class. Still, my interactions with him has been pleasant ones.

Wao.. That's 06B2 graduating in 2008. Magical.


No comments: