Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the day before grad+last day of school

yesterday was the last day of school.. it really wasn't any special day so ya hahaha.. since it's the end of school, i'm hereby gonna spill out the truth about the many fabrications we lived through..

It goes - the truth (the person 'cheated')
  1. ZHEN YA does not exist. (Claudia)
  2. I was never with YR. (Raynard)
  3. I was never with claudia. (Calvin)
  4. MengHong still has his mole. (KIM!!) hahahah!

I think there're a lot more but I can't remember them now hahahaah!

Today had to go back to school for freaking econs! boring.. but the afternoon session was ok.. so anyway, I don't know if i have this 'information counter' look.. First there was this old man that asked me to explain about some product in westmall when i clearly don't work there.. but being a nice person *cough cough* , I explained to him about the product - a bicycle light.. I thought him how to install it and where to put it.. hahaha! Then there was this guy that asked me where he should go to take a taxi and where the main road was.. Tomorrow's the graduation tea thingy and everyone seems to be in a frenzy.. Dressing,Make-up,post party plans.. hahaha.. it's like a wedding.. but o well, such events probably comes once in a life time.. Treat it nicely :)

No comments: