Friday, October 17, 2008

MI Graduation

Finally, yesterday was the day :)

Orchid Country Club was the place for MI Graduation Day. And frankly speaking it was definitely above my expectations. I had to get here early for some sound check and rehearsal with mdm shamala and huimin and managed to get a snap shot of the empty Grand Ballroom.




Then came the people :)
Dyan

Jyss

The guys of B2Don't be deceived by the dress. It's actually the latest fashion statement. HAHAAH!


Then there was the Principal's speech. Then came my dreaded speech :X strangely, I was quivering in my pants haha..

Photo from Shali :)

There after was the Appeciation awards for Clubs and CIP and I lamely got a CIP award hahah!

And FOOD:) ok, the smiley face here means the time spend was great. But the food was really not that good :P instead it meant more photo time!

GP Consultation - Farisha/Shahida
PW! :) A group not to forget haha.

Then there was the table games! We had to guess teachers from clues and baby photos given. And our table got 8 out of 9 right. And because we were not unattentive enough to not write our table number, we won! I can still remember the teachers that were part of the game.
Table 8 :)

Teachers:) Mr Pillai - HT and econs tutor for 3 years

Mdm Mesenas for GP
Mr Cheng - Accounts of 3 years

Mr Thomas Tan (TT), Management for 2 years although he also thought me for a while in year 1.

Ms Leow 老师

There was the Lucky Draw with unattractive prizes hahah. And the Appreciation Awards for Sports CCAs.. After that was some video thingy that was suppose to make us swell up and cry but I didn't really saw that.. And the teachers sang some song and that was about it! More photos!
Sports' Council

06B2

CHEERS!

B1 Girls - Lydia,QianYing,Zhixing

B1 Guys - Kristen,Jiayang,Christopher
My man Raynard :)

My man Jon :D
My man Shali :)
Greta
Cab Driver Jon hahaah!
POST GRAD
Dinner
We celebrated Claudia's 50th Birthday
With that, MI life has come to a closure.. From the times in tohtuck to the pains in training up till the moments where I was the catch of the day..
BYE BYE MI!! :D

No comments: