Monday, December 22, 2008

HK: Mdm Tussauds :)

Mdm Tussauds Wax Museum, so we went to this museum and we made a few friends :) famous too.. haha..

Jackie Chan, too busy with the media for us to hang out..

so I hung out with Paris, my new BFF (ya right)..

Bumped into Celilia Cheung, was hoping to meet Edison too.. What a bummer..

Probably the hottest couple alive today, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Kylie was there :)

Madonna was there with her pointy boobs..

Andy Lau!

O edison! o wait.. It's twins..

Mr LKY :D

What a show off, and i smiled for the cam even with a silver..

Take a lesson from Jan, afterall he did taught Thomas Edison a thing or two..

Having fun with M.Munroe.. Check out her cute laughing pose..

This is the actual Mdm Tussaud.. The museum was named after her because she became famous from her own wax figures.. Interesting..

The following 2 idiot went for 'SCREAM', it's a haunted house kinda thing and it was freaking SCARY.. I don't know what came upon me but I was the one who initiated to go in 'for fun'.. hahahaha.. how dumb.. Thank god for that pinoy lady in front of me.. I kept hiding my head in her hair.. It was nice smelling :P This is probably one of my favourite pictures, because it just looks nice.. hahah.. but it's the pirated one, the kind where you 'steal shoot' from the screen when they allow you to preview the picture.. hahahaha.. Jail has nv been this fun :D
So, HK was great, as expected :D and i'm gonna go back again! and again! and again! hahahah :D

No comments: