Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blue Monday

Apparently, today's the worst Monday of the year.. It's suppose to be a day where you feel financially stressed out either from planning your finances or something like that.. Weird..

Anyway, there's no work today :) so had training at Gombak and it's been a painful day because the 'act smart' me tried to run and made my injury worse.. damn it..

Then went with Alfred (on his Harley again :D) to MI for some 'business'.. It's hard to explain.. Let's leave it at that.. And also to help the MI team.. This year's team sounds interesting and perhaps strong as well.. but o well.. My time came and it already left so ya hahaha..

Thereafter, I went to Heeren and had dinner at Shokudo (yes yes again) with Jonathan Chua Beng Beng.. We even got 3 dining vouchers for the next visit.. COOL! and a lucky draw coupon.. hahahaha.. great.. If we win, we can choose to go to Bangkok or HK (yay!) or some neighbouring Asian countries I think..OK so let's hope we win.. hahahah :D

'Tomorrow' is already here and it's gonna be a busy day.. Gonna get my hair fixed since it's growing and making me look like some wild child.. Training follows and work.. After work I'm meeting Wanwen and we're probably gonna chill into the night ;) nice.. Choos :)

No comments: