Sunday, January 18, 2009

People of the world: Spice up your life!

It's the end/start of a week :) the people from Shali's batch are out for their first taste of fresh air/freedom/and what else.. nice.. Me? It's just a monotonous life of wake up,go for training and then work in the night.. I guess it's fun doing what I'm doing since everything I do is not exactly 'serious'.. Gotta spice up my life a little.. How should I do it? hmm.. suggestions? :) I'm actually thinking of meeting up with old friends or something but I have no idea where/who/when to start..

If you have not heard this miraculous story of Flight 1549.. Some 'big,dark' birds were dumb enough to collide with the plane or something and caused complications which forced the plane into a mess.. The plane had to land or it will just crash and people will die (d'oh).. but the pilot, Chesley B. “Sully” Sullenberger III (Mr Hero of the week), managed to land the plane smoothly in the Hudson River and all 155 onboard survived in perfect pieces.. Nice :)



The American President Innaugural Ceremony is in 2 days from now.. I'm actually looking forward to it because I'm curious what will follow after that.. There's work later so, choos :)

No comments: