Saturday, January 10, 2009

Disappointing start..

1st allcomers started today and i'm not happy.. Well, most of us are not happy.. How can I run so slowwwwwwwwwww.. SLOW SLOW SLOW.. Like SLOWPOKE.. damn it, fuck it, arggggggggg! Tomorrow will be better..
IT BETTER BE!

Had dinner at Vivo with Mel,Hilmi,Hakeem,Whayner (how do you spell his name?),Prayank.. Took a stupid freezing 190 bus with Mel that goes through Chinatown and it took almost an hour just for it to get to Orchard.. Madness.. I'm in no mood to blog now.. tomorrow..

It's been a week since I last blogged, have been leading a boring life.. training in the afternoon,dinner with 'my peeps',go home, go online,sleep for ten thousand hours.. haha.. Stupid Windows Live e-mail isn't working now.. It's been almost a week already.. My inbox is flooded now but there's nothing I can do about it.. Irritating.. Got a temp job yesterday! Will be working at Isetan's Supermarket.. at least I'll lead a less boring life now hahaha.. But today was really retarded.. Seriously..

No comments: