Friday, March 6, 2009

A beginning from an end

After an agonising wait, finally we're here! It's been a torture just waiting for today and finally I can let my worry rest :)

It's an all Bs affair for me with 3Bs for all my H2s and a freaking E for my GP!!! I have no idea how i got an E and i'm pissed about it so it's a bitter sweet kinda victory for me today. AND I don't have a single A which could/might/may put me at a disadvantage. So my finall grades spells BBBBEAE.. O well, a chapter has ended and a new one is about to begin. It's application time and I really have no idea what to choose and such. Wanna try SMU Biz, NUS FASS and prob Comm studies at NTU. O man, these are my wants so hopefully it'll be my final choices.

O well. YAY! :) glad it's over ;) congrats to all who fought hard and won this super-duper battle..

No comments: