Sunday, March 8, 2009

first freedom - Moovie: The Watchmen

It's the first weekend as a freeman from the stress of the As.. In the morning went for training to make up for missing it for 3 days in a row..

Afternoon was spent at SMU's open house and I've found out information that I need.. I really hope to get into SMU Biz for now and I think/hope/wish that I may just make it..

Evening was work time and the night till now was time spent watching WATCHMEN and hangin out in town with Hilmi,Blank,Juinlin,Wynner.. NICE :)

The movie was great except for:

1: The blue cock that kept appearing, it's just too blue
2: The hot chick also having sex with an ugly guy
3: The blood spilling, it got really gross when some guy's arms were severed off

But besides that, I've giving it:
out of 5 :)

No comments: