Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Unpleasant

Listen up y'll! If you're rich and love to shop from a usual place, never ever be a bitch and let staff of that place hate you.. It's annoying that I got The Pink Panther today at work.. F**K man! She's soooo annoying.. She's always shopping from us and yet she's always creating trouble for us! What's wrong with her?! I can honestly say that I don't give bad service or unpleasant attitude to customers but she's freaking unreasonable! One day, I'm going to get back at her, I'll find some way! Stupid woman! She'll go, 'faster faster' [but she'll still take her own sweet time doing some other things later] OR 'why you pack like this?' OR 'I give you, already what'.. O god, So people, never be a bitch and always learn to treat people nicely, enough said.. damn this stupid woman, thank god most customers are NOT like her.. She's always talking to herself thou, perhaps, just maybe she's mentally unsound? o whatever, be gone!

After work was a pleasant time spent with Jon and Jyss (long time no see/chill!).. and had a pleasant time catching up @tcc cafe where Jyss works :)

No comments: