Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday the 13th: Rushed and ends in pisses

Pissed:
Just took a cab from Pasir Ris, the uncle kept insisting that we take the SLE instead of the PIE saying that it's gonna be jammed at this hour.. WTF! in the end, the cab ride cost $26.60.. Such luck on Friday the 13th.. It was an interesting ride thou.. The driver stays near my place as well and he even left his number with me so that when I'm heading for my BMT in the future he'll pick me.. O well.. He was the talkative kinda driver that asked a lot of questions and stuff.. so ya.. I took 3 fu*king cab rides today and spent like ten thousand dollars or something.. damn it.. I'm gonna live in poverty next week..

So what was I doing at Pasir Ris, it's Joseph's Birthday :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It's was a fun night getting together with my training mates outside training time..

Earlier in the night was at Mount Sophia: Old School, I didn't even knew such a place existed, but it was kinda classy! I like that place.. It was Juin Lin's exhibition and we were there to check it out and show some love to our man.. Great Job! ;) I liked the photos.. Anyone who needs a photographer, please let me know! I'll get for you a good photographer :)

And then earlier today was a meeting of the 06B2 peeps (on Friday the 13th again!).. Don't even get me started on the long wait I had waiting for everyone to arrive.. Went to check out the IT Fair which was rather packed and I almost freaking got a Nintendo DS for $199.. Thank god I asked Jyss before 'consuming on impulse and making an irrational decision' :D

I've been dumb not to take pictures today, opps :X But since i'm on that, was walking around a supermarket earlier today and I questioned myself (I've asked this to Mel and Alfred before) : WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD KO KO KRUNCH? [or honey stars or whatever] I sound like 'i've lots of angst' today.. Must be the Friday 13th effect.. It's gonna be a busy weekend ahead.. Choos :)

No comments: