Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A great deal to blog

I'm suppose to have blogged yesterday but thanks to my stupid sister AGAIN, I'm unable to upload the pictures of the allcomers that took place over the weekend.. Damn it.. The weather didn't allow the 400m races to start at all so all races have been postponed to Thursday.. So I'll update it here then :)

Got a stupid injury today by slamming my heel against the ground (accidentally) during training today.. and I think I've busted my knee quite badly.. Hopefully it'll get better for my postponed race.. Fingers crossed..

Over the weekend, went to NTU and NUS on Saturday and Sunday respectively for the open houses.. So I've made my final choices for my applications.. It's just that all the application for all 3 Unis take so long so I'm gonna take some time to fill them up starting with NTU's.. Anyway, I've got to wait for my appraisal letters from 3 more teachers even though I'm rather certain I'm not going to get mine from Mdm Mesenas..

Talking about that, we (Shali,Jon,Rachel and myself) were back at MI to meet Mr Chua to collect my appraisal letter and bumped into Mdm Mesenas and Mrs Mayor, so I reminded Mdm Mesenas about my letter thingy and we parted.. After a few secs Mrs Mayor shouted for me to head back to where they were and I got scolded.. the conversation went:

M: 'Did you pass your GP?'
Conan: 'Yes'
M: 'Did you thank your teacher?'
Conan: 'Ya'
M: ' No, I didn't hear you!' , ' Ungrateful boy blah blah blah'

So i gave Mdm Mesenas a 'Thank You' and she looked really tired and not wanting to be part of this trash, so ya.. How dumb can this get.. SO we get the idea, it's so annoying that's she's always so kaypoh, even during my time in MI.. Sooner or later she's gonna get a complain from some parent since students nowadays are so pampered by their parents.. Besides I really do appreciate Mdm Mesenas help over last year and I thanked her during the release of the A level results.. SO what was wrong? damn, I just hate it when I get accused of something I didn't/did do..

O well, it's the past now, just hope I don't bump into her again.. So annoying.. Meeting Mr Honda and his wife (regular customers that always look for me) at work today (after not meeting them for some time) made me realised that there are nice people around :) They are good examples of what ideal customers should be, Pink Panther can take a lesson from them..But everyone is different and we're all bought up differently, so just live with it conan.. hahaha.. ;)

No comments: