Friday, March 20, 2009

Late posts..

Yesterday night saw my final 'adult' cousin married:) It's always nice to attend wedding dinners and wake up in the wee hours to go over to their place for all the other traditional ceremonial stuff.. cool.. I wonder when I'll find my future wife?

The usual 'wine pouring' ceremony which was followed by YUM SENGs..

Little children galore :)

Baby Hope, growing big and strong..

Baby Ren, the Groom's nephew.. Cute.. haha :D

Today was the postponed 400m races from the 3rd Allcomers which I had to run.. woke up late and had to rush down and hence did not complete my warm up but was in a stable condition to run.. hahahahaa.. legs feeling normal, cough is at minimal, and I'm alive now! I'm actually quite pleased with my first part of the race actually.. I've just recovered from my stupid stupid stupid injury, so no worries:) this weekend's race: will try to push a little more and see what I can make out of it.. hahaha.. Kinda lazy to post more about the Allcomers today so check out the 'Reactiv Blog' because I'll put up a post there :) AND after work today, I had 'dinner-supper' with my colleagues at Macs.. kinda made a bad decision because I could have made my cough worse and it could affect my weekend race.. but nvm, have no fear! hahahaha..

No comments: