Friday, March 20, 2009

Mooovie: Street Fighter-The Legend of Chun Li

Tomorrow's Swift meet is cancelled so no race for me! haha cool.. so anyway, met Caryn today at Vivo after not meeting her for so long - she got into NUS Business School! hahaah congrats :)
Caught The Chun Li movie today and it's awesome.. The show could use a little more connections in between each scene or try to introduce the characters more.. and there's a good share of the characters, there's Chunli (d'oh), and Nash, Balrog,Bison,Xiang,Gen and Vega.. There's even Rose and Katana and the ADUKEN move! COOL! OK fine, I'm a little bias since I like such 'cartoon turned' kinda movies.. Still, I'm giving it 3 stars ;)


After the movie was dinner at Sushi Teh which was good.. always fulfilling, I love Japanese cuisine.. And some shoppping here and there.. Didn't had my Cam with me sadly.. but o well.. fun day! ;)
O god, just took a fb test and it says that I'm Chun Li.. WTF?!?


Anyway, got these from Candy Empire.. Rocky Road, it's like some chocolate thing with Mellows and nuts and jellies in em.. Sounds yummy! Gonna wait till I'm recovered from my cough before I'm gonna devour them hahaah..

And I found these!!! Finally! Happy Hippo, from Kinder from Germany! hahaha.. Daniel used to give me these when I was in Germany.. It brings back so much memories.. sweet.. hahahaha..


Ok, got another maid at home from today.. so the house is kinda pack right now.. so choos :)

No comments: