Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pissed/Pleased

OK, i don't know if I should be pissed or if I should be pleased..

Confused,Panic,in need of answers - there's news that NUS won't be considering MI students' H1 contrasting subject because it's not taken as the same year as the H2 subjects.. What a bummer! It's not even stated anywhere! There's no black and white that states that right?? I mean, they can't put 300 plus students at a disadvantage just because we didn't do it in the same year.. I mean, if this was not allowed, why did MI allow it? Or did MOE allow it? OMG! I need some someone to enlighten me! Does this mean that all future MI students will never get to go to NUS? Is this some form of discrimination against MI students?! HELP!!

Pleased,satisfied,hoping for something better - got a phone call from SMU!! Yay! hahaha, so i'm slated for an interview session this saturday! Yay! Got into my 2nd choice of Social Sciences but I really want to get into the Business programme though :S

No comments: