Tuesday, March 31, 2009

X-MEN Origin: Wolverine

WOO HOO!! I'm so cite! This movie is gonna be released soon and I can't wait to catch it like 5 times hopefully (since I'll be enlisted by then) I bet it's gonna be such a cool movie.. Here are some promo shots from the movie ;)
Main Characters include (compared against their 'original Marvel look'):
Deadpool:
Gambit:
Sabretooth:
Silverfox:
Wolverine:

So the pictures are a little slightly very pixelated(tried my best!), but you can still compare the diff between 'em.. There's also this character called John Wraith, a mutant with the ability to teleport.. Played by will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas.. It's gonna be cool! There's also other characters like Blob and Cyclops that's gonna appear too! Yay!
More peeks!









My favourite to look out for now is definitely Gambit, he's probably the most hyped about mutant to appear on big screen.. After all, he IS the coolest mutant besides Storm :D CATCH IT WHEN IT'S AT YOUR NEAREST THEATRE!!

No comments: