Saturday, May 30, 2009

So near yet so far!

YAY! NUS has accepted me :) so the problem now is to decide if I should accept NUS or NTU.. But it'll be NUS :) better life there I think. so yup, gonna accept tonight :) and another problem that had me going for the past 2 weeks was the problem of signing on as a navy officer.. There is much to weigh but I've finally decided I'll not go for it even after so many rounds of interviews and whatever.. Even had long talks with FS Min Shan in Tekong hahahahha! I don't think I'll be able to appreciate waking up at fixed times and stick to fixed ways of doing things repeatedly.. So I guess, that's probably why I'm not signing on even thou the pay's good and stuff.. O well :)

This week's booking out has been fabulous! We got to book out on thursday night for some reason and I loving it ;D Yesterday had a great dinner night Mel and Shali.. Finally some catching up time! and Today was a day out at Sentosa with my mates from Quebac.. Nice.. I would have taken photos and whatever but o well.. I'm fugly since there was another haircut and my house is still in a MESS.. But the works are almost done from what I see.. Just the finishing touches here and there.. cool! can't wait :) POP is about 2 weeks away, 10th June to be exact.. How great.. With that BMT is gonna come to an end, it's been a blast!


LIGHTS OFF 2-2-3-0!

No comments: