Saturday, June 6, 2009

Busy weekend

Now playing: Nobody - Wonder girls

It's such a freaking awesome song!!! hahahaha.. First heard it at recruits evening.. AWESOME!! Book out book out, final book out :) time flies, it's almost the end of BMT.. great :) First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to Shu Ming and Kim :D had a overnight slumber party at City Square to celebrate Kim's B-dae, how nice! hahaha.. So i'm freaking tired now since I had like minimal sleep since book out.. almost dead..LOL.. but it's ok, for my friends I would :P after Kim's party was a movie outing with the 4/1 peeps which I miss dearly! And to celebrate Shu Shu's birthday as well :) the movie was freaking long and I kinda slept a little segment.. hahahah but I understood the show ok! I'm giving it 3 stars but i'm too lazy to post up the stars :P we watched was State Of Play.. a freaking intellectual show... o gheesh, good night!

No comments: