Monday, June 15, 2009

As promised :)

As promised, my missing POP photos are here! hahahaha.. Since POP, I've been pretty much busy with getting the house ready and it's almost there! :) Wanted to go to the IT fair yesterday but had a really long time at IKEA instead getting furniture.. Gonna head there again along this week.. Went out with my platoon mates and with some MI friends since POP as well.. Awesome!

SO the highlight of this post is obviously my POP, enough said..

14th April 2009: Started BMT with this bunch of guys..

The entry
The march past

The 2nd segment of 'cap wearing'

The crazy 'ROAR' that made us look like goons..
Presenting the trainedddddddddddddddd soldiers!

then came the mad photo taking sessions :D


BMT - what an experience, the responsibility falls now on me, from father to son..
10th June 2009: Ended BMT with this bunch of guys :)
BMT ended .

No comments: