Thursday, June 18, 2009

A blasted block

BLOCK LEAVE! It's awesome :) hahahaa.. So, Monday was a day at Gombak for some 'training' and dinner with Reactiv peeps, something which I miss.. Talking about that, I'd better get on to some exercise before I die at my next vocation.. Tuesday was a day out with Caryn, movie and shopping.. And we caught Land of the Lost:
I'm giving it 3 stars :) it was freaking hilarious but at points I kinda thought it was stupid.. but still, it's great ;)
Wednesday was my FTT day which I passed! woo hoo! hahaha.. easy pea-sy! :X now I've to decide when to apply for my PDL and proceed with lessons.. sweet! and the night was spend with Huimin,Kim and Calvin.C in orchard.. Bumped into Carrick and Ameer! HOO HOO! hahaha.. My first Secondary School friend, how nice to bump into them.. O, and we bumped into Kim's BF Nat.Ho! She's probably still dreaming now..
So the contractor for my place has finally arrived, was suppose to be here since Monday, to polish the flooring for the 2nd level.. and it's gonna be a busy day moving furniture up later.. time to move it, double up and scoot off :D

No comments: