Sunday, August 9, 2009

long breaks are great

I love long breaks! 2 nights out and over and it's been a blast :) friday was spent with chansey,kim,mh,ts and calvin.c for a sushi/sashimi nights out.. it's always awesome!! :D I love the photo taking as well.. as always very fun :) it's been sometime since I've met them so finally we've met, how great! Also explored part of the new ION place in orchard, it's freaking cool.. It's comparable to Vivocity and I really like the foodhall.. and we saw Adam Chen.. He's not as big as I thought he'd be.. o whatever.. hahaha..

Couldn't sleep much (I guess it's my body routine now) so accompanied mum to the market on saturday morning.. it's been ages since I last went with her to the market, and all the little memories started flooding into my mind.. I've really came a looong way as a human being.. hahaha.. The night was dinner at Grandma's place in Holland and a movie, UP with caryn :) the movie was kinda funny but I was expecting more at times.. still it was a great movie, the same greatness you'd expect out of Pixar.. Awesome!

had a great night these 2 nights and had a conversation with Caryn about how far we've came as people in this society.. I really feel I've been through a lot in life actually, such that I've grown so so much.. O well, I can't really put to words what I really mean but anyway yay me :) Shali's gonna be gone for more races tomorrow/today, so ALL THE BEST :D (o ya, chocolate ice creams from Ben and Jerry's are the best!!) :D nighty nights ;)

No comments: