Monday, August 10, 2009

National Day

O cool, finally, blogger's like back to it's old self.. Anyway, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! 44 years, what a great number :) But this year, perhaps it's because I'm in NS or something, I don't really feel the national day mood or anything.. hahaha.. locked up in camp way tooooo much.. Anyway, another cousin's baby had her first month old celebrations today and I was there (d'oh).. There after was an afternoon-evening with my BMT mates :) Sean,Benjamin,Seekian,Weeyang and momentarily Louis and Jon.. Too bad the sispec-er can't be there cause they had to be in camp, hahahaha! Finally, the OCS-ers are having more fun.. HAHA! I miss these guys.. What a great day.. AND I jumped on a promotion and got a new pair of Flip Flops from NUM and also an IRONMAN shirt! woo hoo! hahahaha :D Later in the night was a durian session at Dempsey Road with my uncle and auntie and cousin and cousin baby, ok many other ppl.. I love durians :) tired tired, time for bed!

No comments: