Thursday, September 24, 2009

the end, what's next?

It's a cold and wet Thursday morning.. The start of our block leave till the 4th, people call me out!! haha.. Anyway, didn't expect myself to be this sad that service has came to an end.. I know i'm suppose to feel really happy, but it's saddening that so many peeps are leaving our wing for artillery.. I've had surprisingly (think back) fun with this platoon even though I told myself to 'be average' in OCS.. Kudos to:
  1. Ping Yen (Forever helpful)
  2. Guo Nian (CPS :))
  3. Ji Peng (Always helping me in every case I can remember)
  4. Jason (Never fails to spread some optimism)
  5. Nigel (Giving random comments that always interests me)
  6. Jia Wei (My fellow CPC :D)
  7. Elson (My route march buddy!)
  8. John (Psyduck-Quebac!)
  9. Jeffery (Our video dancing man)
  10. Ron (One of my bestest buddy around)
  11. Mark LAU LUI (Another bestie around camp)

It's just sad that so many of them are leaving.. I guess we can just imagine that we're splitting for now only, but it's the fact that they'll be leaving our daily lives and now we can't exactly commision as the platoon we wanted.. More friends from other platoons are leaving as well: Dexter (my ATT C friend!), Leonard, Vino, Jaren, John Tang (!!!).. Sure I'm not entirely close to everyone, but it's not entirely nice to see people you know (and probably like talking to) leave.. New cadets from Sierra wing came over including Justinn James! hahaha, now I can talk cock with him again :) my quebac platoon had our top 4 recruits all in Bravo now: Ben,Jon and Justinn and myself, how nice :)

I'll miss our runs at East Coast and the cohesions that always followed..


and our funky moments:

Section mates: Marc Seah, Mark Lui, Myself & John
More section mates: Myself,Shannon,Ron,Mark Lui,Eddie(my new bed buddy)
By far my favourite photo of service term :)

I sound so emo, but I'll really miss my time spent here for service term, hopfully a great pro term will be ahead, for infantry!

No comments: