Monday, September 28, 2009

F1

F1 night race returns! I tried to organise some sorta quebac platoon gathering which failed terribly hahaha, but still I guess I had fun yesterday playing card games and blah blah.. catching up made the night more intersting as well.. hopefully we'll have a more successful outing again :)

so today was an entire day at home (i'm so freaking bored due to this block leave so ppl ask me out!!!).. the night was rather interesting with F1 on tv.. which I was there but whatever, Hamilton won and I must say he's much more humble this year then he was last year.. Don't know why, it just seems that way.. After F1, was watching a special programme to showcase the F1 Rocks concert and it looked fabulous!!! damn it, I should have been there :X if it's gonna be this good next year, i'm so getting my ass there! Beyonce(officially my queen of R&B), No doubt, The Black Eyed Peas and A-Mei.. ARHG!!

Check this out: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20090922/tap-china-culture-archaeology-wall-8d4ea94.html

the Great Wall is actually longer then it already is! Nice!

No comments: