Sunday, October 25, 2009

earning my rank..

finally I'm blogging again :) I'm left with so little time to myself ever since getting to OCS.. I guess it's a commitment we have to give to earn our rank.. life's tough, but we've to push on.. had a visit back to MI during some JC visit to OCS and I got to be charge to bring the year 1 students over.. cool.. got to see some students and stuff, nice.. what was embarrassing was the way Mr Singh had introduced me to the students BUT I like ;) this week has been torturous physically.. had our SOC test and some stuff.. it's probably the worse week in OCS so far.. to reward myself, brought my mum to Kushin Bo yesterday for dinner :) AWESOME!!!!! hahahahaa..

ever since enlisting into OCS, I've been stuck with this asshole we shall name CB here.. he's selfish, he's inconsiderate, he's messed up and F-ed up and probably the worse person I've met in life.. the fact is, I cannot escape him because he's in my platoon and I'm just gonna have to learn to work with my sad life.. DAMN!! just needed to complain.. I'm fated to be tested by this loser.. ever single activity and I can't escape him.. gonna have to learn to control myself since he's in my group for JCC.. it's gonna be a challenge and I'm gonna survive it to see myself through to the parade square.. gonna have another tiring coming week but I freaking sure it'll be more fun then last week.. last week was freaking torture.. thinking about it makes me shiver.. arh!!!

No comments: