Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween :)

yea! book out! still keeps me going.. had a tough week in tekong outfield every single day.. glad i've survived :) this week has been the most painful week of NS so far but it's gonna get worse from next wk onwards when I fly off to Brunei.. Fly Fly Fly on the 8th.. gotta have to miss wanwen's return and my birthday!!! damn it.. but it'll be kinda cool.. imagine celebrating your birthday in the jungle.. how cool! hahahahaha! anyway, it's halloween! fright night! and i'm heading out to meet my ex classmates from MI.. had an awesome book out last night after rushing to CHOMP CHOMP with my platoon mates.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VISHNU ; D till like 3am or something.. gonna head to Tampines to later collect my diploma (finally) from newcastle as well.. yippie! and probably meeting the trakies later in the inght.. how nice!! i love book outs,. you get to do so many things.. hahahaha :D

No comments: